I crush on these guys and then realize who they’ve been with in the past and it sinks in that I have no chance :(
I wish my wallet was as fat as I am
Here’s a master list of links I put together to cure boredom. Reblog and spread this list!
- WHICH DISNEY PRINCESS MATCHES YOUR ZODIAC
- 15 THINGS YOU DIDN’T KNOW ABOUT iOS7
- HOW TO PASS A DRUG TEST
- THE SNEAKIEST WAYS TO CHEAT ON A TEST
- 15 LIFE HACKS FOR COLLEGE STUDENTS
- 15 SIGNS ALIENS DO EXIST
- INTERESTING FACTS ABOUT DISNEY WORLD
- HOW TO MAKE WEED BROWNIES
- 12 BRILLIANT LIFE HACKS FOR YOUR COMPUTER
- CELEBS WITH EVEN HOTTER SIBLINGS
- 12 FACTS ABOUT THE HUNGER GAMES: CATCHING FIRE
- BASIC THINGS IN LIFE YOU’RE DOING ALL WRONG
- WAYS TO IMPROVE MEMORY
- LIFE LESSONS TAUGHT BY GRAND THEFT AUTO
- TOP 7 GOOGLE STREET VIEW IMAGES
- CRAZIEST SEX LAWS
- PLACES I WISH I LIVED
- LIFE HACK: SNACKS YOU CAN MAKE IN THE MICROWAVE
- AMAZING HIDDEN FEATURES OF GOOGLE
- SECRET STARBUCKS MENU ITEMS
- FUNNIEST DETENTION SLIPS
- IF LOGOS WERE HONEST
- 15 THINGS BANNED IN THE U.S. THAT ARE LEGAL EVERYWHERE ELSE
Congratulations, you broke physics
WHAT IS HAPPENING HERE?!??!??!
It’s quicksand. Quicksand is much thicker than water, which is why things sink so slowly. By that same logic, one can walk on its surface if you go fast enough and with little enough pressure, like skipping a stone on water.
THAT IS FANTASTIC
Non-Newtonian fluids, everyone.
As a child I believed that quicksand was going to be a much bigger problem in my life than it has turned out to be. Little did I know I could defeat it by simply waddling like a penguin.
Same here! The 80s gave me unrealistic expectations on how much quicksand I would encounter in my life.